So I spent last night in my house, drinking awesome Broke-Fordwich wine, continuing my Buffy the Vampire Slayer marathon and watching the Sydney NYE fireworks from my bedroom window, which was an unexpected perk to buying my house - almost uninterrupted views to the Sydney CBD. I could even see the fireworks on the top of the harbour bridge. I was by myself. And I that was fine. I did what I wanted to do, plus bonus - there were no crowds or a struggle to get home.
But this alone time, gave me pause for thought. What do I want to get out of 2013?
My one and only goal for 2012 was to buy my first house - tick. What I would like to accomplish in 2013?
Here are a few of the thoughts that are currently running through my head.
- cut back on sugar
- manage to run 5km
- cook proper meals (toast is not a proper dinner - but nothing to be frowned at after a shitty day at work)
- have a few dinner parties at my house
- blog twice a week - outside of the Aussie Curves challenges
- complete a 365 photo a day challenge - I have decided on "my view from here"
- complete the backyard - paving, gardening, growing
- complete the lounge room
- eat at every restaurant on Eat Street Parramatta.......this will also assist with the blogging
It's a long list - I know - but its what is on my mind. I am going to go with the flow and see what happens from here.........because tomorrow is another day.
What's on your list for 2013?