Monday, December 30, 2013

Aussie Curves - Christmas

This year, as is normal, Christmas festivities is not just relegated to just one day. Many Christmas events come up and outfits are needed to be sourced. This year I had a social club party, a work party, a team lunch, a department party and then the actual day, which included two outfits. Phew.

Here is how it went down:


  1. SOCIAL CLUB HARBOUR CRUISE: City Chic Lace Audrey Dress with Wittner Caryn Red Suede heels
  2. TEAM LUNCH: Lady V London Hepburn Dress with Mox shoes
  3. WORK CHRISTMAS PARTY: Black ASOS dress with black tights Ashley Nell Tipton Love Me Lace Crop top
  4. DEPT DINNER & CHRISTMAS DAY LUNCH: Leona Edmiston plus floral dress 
  5. CHRISTMAS DAY DINNER: Katies Striped Dress
I've already posted about some of the goings on from Silly Season 2013 here: http://owlteapot.blogspot.com.au/2013/12/silly-season-2013.html


Check out what the other lovely ladies wore on Christmas Day:

6 comments:

  1. Great outfits Claire! I especially love you Katies striped dress :D

    xM

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love each of those dresses! I am having serious wardrobe envy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. fab outfits Claire! I especially loved the harbour cruise dress!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them all, but 2, 4 and 5 are my favourites. I haven't tried any Leona Edmiston plus range, after seeing your lovely dress I might have to give it a try! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love all your outfits Claire, gorgeous as always x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohh! I love all the outfits, but I think I specially love the Leona Edmiston dress!

    ReplyDelete