Monday, January 6, 2014

Aussie Curves - New Years Eve


2013 has been and gone. 2014 (I hope for all) has started with a bang. Literally.
After a very quiet NYE last year, this year I was lucky enough to once again join an old school/uni friend and her family at a unit in Drummoyne to watch the Sydney fireworks.
We originally set up camp on the communal open space on the water with the rest of the unit complex, but rain, wind and cold weather forced us indoors before the 9pm fireworks.

As you can see, we had pretty decent western views of the fireworks - this year at 9pm, 10:30pm and the main event at midnight.
As it was a fairly casual get together, and "outdoors", I decided to dress comfortable and warm. 

Need some inspiration for next year? Check out what the other gals wore to bring in the new year.

4 comments:

  1. Great views!!! I am looking at buying that 17 Sundays dress (if it is the one im thinking of) but am unsure. I am trying to only buy things if I REALLY want/need them. You may have sold me on it now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute outfit! i love the little gold bow belt!
    Looks like you had fab views for the fireworks :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those fireworks pictures! Your outfit looks comfy but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Those firework pictures are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete